Here’s one that’s perfect for me because there is no set amount of books – you set your own limit. Here are the details:
The Winter Reading Challenge runs from December 21st, 2008 through March 20, 2009. There are 13 weeks in Winter and I will probably end up reading one to two books per week. Some of the books may cross over into challenges that begin 2009.
This is going to be a very casual challenge much like the Fall Reading Challenge, so please join me.
The rules are very flexible:
1) Choose any number of books you would like to read and post them on your blog.
2) They can be fiction and/or nonfiction including e-books and audiobooks
3) They can overlap with other challenges.
4) Sign up on Mr. Linky. I’m still trying to figure out Mr. Linky so will let you guys post your links yourselves when you have your lists ready.
5) In a few days, I set up a link where you can post links to your book reviews
To sign up, click here.