About the Book:
Julie & Julia, the bestselling memoir that’s “irresistible….A kind of Bridget Jones meets The French Chef” (Philadelphia Inquirer), is now a major motion picture. Julie Powell, nearing thirty and trapped in a dead-end secretarial job, resolves to reclaim her life by cooking in the span of a single year, every one of the 524 recipes in Julia Child’s legendary Mastering the Art of French Cooking. Her unexpected reward: not just a newfound respect for calves’ livers and aspic, but a new life-lived with gusto. The film version is written and directed by Nora Ephron and stars Amy Adams as Julie and Meryl Streep as Julia.
I will be giving away 5 copies of this book on July 19! As always, leave a comment for one entry. For additional entries you can:
• Post about this giveaway on your blog and include the link with your comment and you’ll be entered.
• Subscribe to my blog for an additional entry.
• Following me on Twitter? If not, my username is Amateurdelivre. If you mention it, that’s another entry.
• If you post about this on Twitter, be sure to say so in the comment section. That’s another entry.
• Are you a member at Facebook? If so, add me as a friend for an additional entry.
• Are you a member of the Ning groups? Add me as a friend and that’s an additional entry – make sure to let me know which ones.
• What about Book Blips? Are you a member there too? Add me to your list of friends and that’s another entry.
Please remember to have a valid email address. This contest is open to the US and Canada only and no P.O. Boxes. Thanks!